Black Dog Raft Company
COVID-19 Operating Plan
At Black Dog Raft Company, we are taking extra precautions in order to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. We have implemented new procedures in order to adhere to Teton County and Wyoming guidelines and regulations regarding Covid-19. As these regulations and guidelines change over the course of the summer, we will adapt our plan accordingly to provide the safest and most enjoyable experience possible.
The new procedures include:
- Float trips will be limited to single households with a maximum of nine people per boat until
further notice in order to provide adequate physical distancing between guests and guides.
- Physical distancing guidelines will be emphasized to guests while in high traffic areas such as
boat ramps and parking areas.
- Employees and guests will be required to use PPE in situations where physical distancing is not
possible or where regulations advise to do so.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests to use before, during and after all trips.
- Disinfecting of high touch areas such as door handles, sides of the boats, life jacket buckles etc.
will occur after each trip.
- Float Trips including a tour of the Roadhouse Brewery are suspended until further notice.
- Food will not be provided on any of our trips until further notice. Guests will be allowed to
bring their own if they choose.
- Hotel and Air B&B pickup is suspended until further notice. Guests will be met at a location
close to the boat ramp in order to minimize time spent in the company vehicles.
- Additional communication with guests will occur prior to trips to ensure no one has shown any
symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has within the past 14 days.
As mentioned before, we will be paying close attention to all state and county guidelines and will be adapting these procedures accordingly throughout the summer.