The water is high and the scenery is vibrant green and absolutely stunning all along the Snake River. The animals are out and they love to meet with our float trip just along the shore for a little drink. With cameras and binoculars ready you may just get some sweet photos to post later and make others incredibly jealous! So let’s get down to it — Father’s Day is on Sunday, June 21st and we know how much we all love our Dads! So to honor Dad’s everywhere we are offering 15% off with the use of our promotion code: DAD15. Be sure to book and use this code until Friday, June 19, 2015.
So call us and take your dad on the best float trip in Jackson Hole this season!
Also, here’s a list of some cool Father’s Day activities in Jackson Hole:
- Go on a hike up Josie’s Ridge or Crystal Butte for a little exercise and fun
- Sit on the deck at The Bird and enjoy the view and some delicious chicken wings
- Fly fishing or float down with him on the Snake River
- Check out some live music – Jackson Hole Live at the base of Snow King Mountain (John Butler Trio plays on Father’s Day)
- Pack a delicious picnic in Grand Teton National Park (Creekside Market have the best sandwiches around)
- Dad’s will love going to The Virg (The Virginian) for breakfast, they have nice hearty breakfasts